Friday, March 11, 2011

Chapter 2: Caught

I scrambled to gather my drawings but the source of the voice managed to grab one of my sketches. I looked at the person. The worst possible person to get caught by...

"Kelycia..."

She smirked. "Hi there, Evan."

"Give it back to me!" I snatched it off her hand.

"The nerd is in love with the princess huh?"

"None of your beeswax!"

"What did you say?"

"So what if I love Ellia huh! What are you going to do about it!?"

An evil smile creeped onto her face. "What am I going to do about? I'll tell you." She grabbed me by the collar.

"WOAH HE-"

"ELLIA IS MY BEST FRIEND, OF COURSE THIS BLOODY CONCERNS ME. I CAN'T STAND THOSE FOOLISH BOYS WHO ARE INSOUCIANT ABOUT HER FEELINGS SO A NERD IS THE NEXT BEST THING THAT'S WHY I'M GOING TO HELP YOU WIN HER HEART."

"Shees, you're fie- wait, what?" What did she just say?

She let out a sigh, "I said I will help you win her heart."

"Why would you help someone like me?"

She threw a bunch of pictures on my table. I picked one up, failed panty shots of Ellia... This one too! That too..

"This pictures have been circulating among the boys, yes even the nerds, for quite awhile."

"... How would you know I am not the one who took this shots."

"Your love for her, it seems sincere enough. Unlike the other boys, you view her as herself, not a beauty."

"That's... very insightful of you."

She rolled her eyes. "So, are you going to take up my offer or not."

"Give me a reason for me to trust you."

"If you want to win her heart I'm the next best thing to help you."

"..." Should I?

"Well?"

"...Fine." I extended my hand.

She smiled. "Pleasure to be working with you." She shook my hand.

A contract with the devil, all hell broke lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment