4th November, sunday. Kelycia woke me up 3 am yesterday night.
♥
"What do you want..."
"3pm, Arith Street."
She hung up. "HOW DID I GET MYSELF INTO THIS MESS!"
♥
A girl in black leather jacket and red tube dress walked up to me. I blushed a little. Don't be mistaken! Not that I like her or anything but this was my first time going out with a girl. She smiled. I smiled. Her eye twitched. I feared the worst. She stepped on my foot.
"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"
"LOOK AT THE WAY YOU DRESS!"
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT!"
"WHICH MENTALLY SANE BOY AT AGE 15 WOULD WEAR KNEE LENGTH JEANS AND A PLAIN WHITE TEE."
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT"
"IT'S OUT OF STYLE!"
Alright fine, I may not be the best in dressing but that does NOT give her an excuse to step on my foot.
"Today you will be spending an entire day with the woman here."
A lady approached from behind Kelycia.
"Hi~ Nice to meet you, i'm May!" She smiled.
She looked like she was in her 30's.
"Now, turn this nerd into a prince!" Kelycia smirked.
♥
May dragged me to all kinds of places. The hairdresser, the spectacle shop and more. The clock on her watched striked 6pm, "Opps! Time to bring you back to Kelycia!"
♥
"... Who are you?"
I stood before Kelycia after my makeover. "I'm Evan?" To tell you the truth, I could not recognized myself either when I saw myself in the mirror. My bob and bang hairstyle was gone, replaced by a layered, spike hair with slant fringe. My clothes were replaced by a black t-shirt with wordings on it and red hoodie. I had on black khaki pants and added on my new half-frame white spectacles to complete the image.
"May, you have outdone yourself!" Kelycia grinned.
"I know, well, got to go! See you!" May walked away.
I did not like the grin on Kelycia's face.
No comments:
Post a Comment